Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Well hello there.

I have way too many blogs out there. I know this. I've accepted this. It's all good. I'm just additcted to myspace that's all. Although I do like a blog that is more writting baised. I've gotten away from writting and I need to get back to that. I would like to eventualy get published. I like writting fiction. Although I'm not too sure if it's any good or not. But that's ok.

We are having some hard times right now. Relying on food banks, we are relying on others and me giving plasma every week to get 65 bucks. Yeah a whole 250 a month. Yey. God I'm loseing my mind. What's left of it anyhow.

I just feel really lonely right now. I don't have a job... My kids don't have what they diserve... I just don't know anymore. I know that God is here for me... I know of his love... I just feel like I've let him down you know? I don't feel worthy of any of the blessings He's given me. A wonderful husband, hyper active children that bring me such joy, a home that we don't need to worry about rent, a very understanding landlord. I just don't know. I just feel so lost right now. It's been a while since we've gone to church. And that's because we ride the bus. It's a whole hour to get anywhere that's a good place to worship.

Anyhow. That's me. Yey. ou vey.

No comments: